Food & Drink

Pub, Restaurant & Cafe Insurance

Whatever your licence premises is, from the traditional pub, country pub, gastro pub, micro-brewery, wine bar, gin bar or even a coffee or cafe and delicatessen shop, we have the panel of insurers to meet your tailored needs

We know a business owner has little time to search for insurance and finding the best deal so why not ask us to do all the work for you, we believe our offering is unique with some key benefits to you being:-

  • On average we save customers 15%, truth is in most cases its more
  • We are open 7 days a weeks 9am to 9pm so we are here when you have time
  • We don't charge additional fees
  • Low Monthly instalments charges are available
  • All our staff are experienced brokers not a call centre person
  • We will tailor the policy to your needs not simply offer the cheapest but the right cover for you at competitive prices


Your pub insurance cover can include:

  • Public liability
  • Employers’ liability insurance
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Cover for your stock, including frozen food
  • Business Interruption cover
  • Personal accident and assault benefits

In addition to the standard package, we can offer additional cover for such items as

  • Children’s outside play area
  • Dance floor
  • Door supervisors
  • Live entertainment

They can all be part of the bespoke insurance package we’ll create for you

More than just insurance

In the publican industry, non-compliance of the various laws and regulations can have some serious consequences. We make sure cover is in place should something go wrong but ultimately, we don't want to see anything go wrong in the first place.

Getting back up and running as soon as possible

We believe that our customers deserve more when it comes to support in the event of a claim. Although the actual claim will be handled by the insurance company, we believe that it is important for you to have the correct advice, therefore we have partnered with CEC to provide expert loss adjuster assistance. Once notified of your claim, we will contact CEC Claims and within 24 hours of notification to them, a professionally qualified Loss Adjuster will be personally assigned to your claim.

Your Loss Adjuster will then provide you with practical advice to help you in attending on site to meet with your Insurers or their representatives, compiling, presenting, negotiating the claim and verifying your loss. Managing risks associated with any business situation from which a potential claim to your insurers may arise. Gathering evidence to defend liability claims against you successfully. Taking measures to secure and make your premises safe. Mitigating your loss and salvaging any undamaged items. Minimising any disruption to you or your business/home.

Alternative product options offering enhanced levels of support hours are available as an upgrade option. Please don’t hesitate to ask for details: Platinum (Unlimited hours service with a mandatory post loss fee payable).

Please note that we are unable to provide this cover in relation to Motor vehicle claims